How to develop professional and powerful speech and presentation
If career matters to you, you need to give impactful presentations and speech. According to a Gallup poll, 40% of people fear public speaking. Regardless of the size of the group, many people struggle to speak or give powerful presentations. Now, can it be damaging for your career? Potentially, it can.
A 2013 survey by the National Association of Colleges and Employers found that employers are always looking for people who can communicate effectively. Improper speaking and disarrayed presentation may misrepresent your skills and expertise.
Why do you need the course?
It can be any one or more factors mentioned below
· You are a shy person dreading to face public but strive for career growth
· Your presentations and speech not creating the desired impact
· You lack in confidence while delivering presentations
· You struggle to sum up your ideas and thoughts in your presentation
· You often feel that you should have done more with your speech and presentation
· You might be missing some important points
· Your communication skills are affecting your personality. People are not taking your words seriously.
· You feel you are unable to express yourself
Missing small things in speech and presentations can make a big difference. Meticulously designed by Dr Prem Jagyasi, a globally renowned speaker, the course takes you through interesting turns in public speaking and creating powerful presentations. You will be taught to battle stage-fright, build your body language, create the right content and become more organized in your words and presentations. You will be able to connect yourself with your thoughts better and deliver the message effectively to your audience.