Benefits of Dr Prem’s Medical Tourism Training
As the medical tourism professionals are the first point of contact for the customers and the way they facilitate their tour and the medical needs all depends on their knowledge, expertise and experience. With the help of medical tourism training they can enhance their abilities and take on a completely different mantle. This course will provide unparalleled benefits to medical tourism professionals so they can brilliantly manage their customers ensuring complete customer satisfaction and excel in their business.
The training work shop on medical tourism will provide benefits to participants like:
- Offering learning edge giving in depth knowledge of marketing strategies
- Understanding Lean Culture Development Practices
- Understanding national regulations, legal and ethical issues
- Getting to know about the people across the world, their healthcare needs and the global culture
- Developing personality and healthcare management aspects
- Practical Solutions of your professionals problems in medical tourism
The course is designed in such a unique manner, such that each session that is conducted will help the participants to gain in-depth knowledge regarding medical tourism. This will definitely help them take their business to greater heights. The professionals can see themselves and their organizations stand out from the rest and move towards a better future.
- In-depth industry information regarding cultural & religious values of target market.
- Comprehensive support for all international legal issues including but not limited to malpractice laws, international health laws, restriction and scope of services in international healthcare.
- Thorough understanding of ethical healthcare practices and managed care protocols.
Medical Tourism Facilitator Training
Medical tourism facilitators are like medical tourism agencies and their important job is to act as intermediaries for the patients willing to involve in medical tourism. They are the organizers and need to support various services offered through medical tourism. They are the first point of contact for the patients, and they signify the complete medical tourism industry. They play an important role in creating an impression in the minds of the people and encouraging the growth of medical tourism.
With the increasing fame of medical tourism there are many companies who have jumped into this business. A facilitator company’s job comprises of providing various opportunities to the patients concerning the treatment or procedures they are looking for. Then they also have to work out the logistics regarding their travel, accommodation etc. They need to preserve associations with international patients, hospitals and other organizations. It is also essential that they have good, renowned and accredited hospitals on their list.
All this work needs a lot of understanding of the global healthcare business and so a training program is required. The professionals need to gain knowledge regarding healthcare business management, medical tourism, marketing management, customer relations, accreditation’s, laws and more.
Strategic Marketing Training in Medical Tourism
- In-depth industry information and Medical Tourism Knowledge Management Program.
- Identifying Potential Target Markets
- Segmentation of Target Market in Geographic, Demographic, Socio-Economic need-based and other factors.
- Strategic Positioning Programs augmented with Brand Building Exercise Program and Training.
- Tactical support for Copyright material, Web Design, SEO, PR activities, Advertisement material
- Identification, development and implementation of care program quality.
- Quality of care accreditation management services including identification, communication, negotiation and partnership with Healthcare Accreditation Organisation.
- MTA (Medical Tourism Association) accreditation consultancy service
Management Training Seminars for HealthCare Professionals
Dr Prem undertakes personalized training programs that keep in mind the needs of the instituting organization. With access to an immense network of global trainers, the program development team is positioned to select educators that tally with the specific requirements of the healthcare sector. Dr Prem devises training programs that are aimed specifically at sharpening employees’ existing skills (up gradation) or allowing the acquisition of additional ones.